Creative Technology Ltd (OTCMKTS:CREAF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 12.9% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $1.03 and last traded at $1.03. 1,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 5% from the average session volume of 956 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.91.
Creative Technology Trading Up 12.9 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.25 and its 200 day moving average is $1.45.
About Creative Technology
Creative Technology Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes digital entertainment products worldwide. The company offers digitized sound and video boards, computers, and related multimedia and personal digital entertainment products. It also provides headphones, gaming headsets, speakers, sound cards, sound blasters, work solutions, webcams, adapters and accessories, audio products, refurbished products, amplifiers, and others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Creative Technology (CREAF)
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
- Tightly Held Wendy’s Is Undervalued
Receive News & Ratings for Creative Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creative Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.