Prudential plc (LON:PRU – Get Rating) insider Mark FitzPatrick purchased 21 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 8th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 904 ($10.41) per share, with a total value of £189.84 ($218.58).
Mark FitzPatrick also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 8th, Mark FitzPatrick acquired 20 shares of Prudential stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 924 ($10.64) per share, with a total value of £184.80 ($212.78).
Prudential Stock Performance
Shares of Prudential stock opened at GBX 929.60 ($10.70) on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.67, a current ratio of 1.00 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.38. Prudential plc has a twelve month low of GBX 782.40 ($9.01) and a twelve month high of GBX 1,516.50 ($17.46). The stock has a market cap of £25.56 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,267.32. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 901.39 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 954.90.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Prudential Company Profile
Prudential plc, through its subsidiaries, provides life and health insurance, and retirement and asset management solutions to individuals in Asia, and Africa. It offers health and protection, as well as savings products, such as participating, linked, and other traditional products. The company also provides insurance against common critical illnesses, including cancer, stroke, and heart attack; and tropical disease protection, such as dengue, malaria, and measles.
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
- Tightly Held Wendy’s Is Undervalued
Receive News & Ratings for Prudential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prudential and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.