Shares of Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON – Get Rating) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.76 and traded as high as $1.05. Recon Technology shares last traded at $1.02, with a volume of 262,415 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Recon Technology in a research note on Friday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Recon Technology Stock Down 1.0 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.79 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 8.35 and a current ratio of 8.43.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Recon Technology
About Recon Technology
Recon Technology, Ltd. provides hardware, software, and on-site services to companies in the petroleum mining and extraction industry in the People's Republic of China. The company offers equipment, tools, and other components and parts related to oilfield production and other energy industries; and develops and sells industrial automation control and information solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recon Technology (RCON)
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
Receive News & Ratings for Recon Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recon Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.