Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTC:SVNDF – Get Rating) shares were up 6.9% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as 40.54 and last traded at 40.54. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 2,114 shares. The stock had previously closed at 37.93.
Seven & i Stock Performance
Seven & i Company Profile
Seven & i Holdings Co, Ltd. engages in retail, food, financial, and IT businesses in Japan, North America, and internationally. It operates through seven segments: Domestic Convenience Store operations, Overseas Convenience Store Operations, Superstore Operations, Department Store Operations, Financial Services, Specialty Stores Operations, and Others.
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Seven & i Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seven & i and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.