SM Investments Co. (OTCMKTS:SVTMF – Get Rating) shares shot up 2.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as 13.63 and last traded at 13.63. 300 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 0% from the average session volume of 300 shares. The stock had previously closed at 13.35.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Citigroup upgraded shares of SM Investments from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 6th.
SM Investments Trading Up 2.1 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of 14.30.
About SM Investments
SM Investments Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the property, retail, and banking and other businesses in the Philippines. The company's Property segment is involved in the mall, residential, and commercial development, as well as the operation of hotels and convention centers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SM Investments (SVTMF)
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
Receive News & Ratings for SM Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SM Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.