Stack Capital Group (OTC:STCGF – Get Rating) had its price objective lowered by equities researchers at Barrington Research from C$10.00 to C$9.00 in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Stack Capital Group Stock Performance
OTC:STCGF opened at $4.60 on Thursday. Stack Capital Group has a one year low of $4.51 and a one year high of $6.15. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.21.
Stack Capital Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stack Capital Group (STCGF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for Stack Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stack Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.