Invo Bioscience Inc (OTCMKTS:IVOB – Get Rating) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.12 and traded as high as $1.16. Invo Bioscience shares last traded at $1.13, with a volume of 1,380 shares changing hands.
Invo Bioscience Stock Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.23 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.12. The company has a market cap of $178.17 million, a P/E ratio of -331.00 and a beta of -0.81.
About Invo Bioscience
INVO Bioscience, Inc provides solutions in assisted reproductive technologies to the reproductive health care community in the United States, Asia, South America, Central America, Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa. The company offers the INVOcell device that is used in infertility treatment for the incubation of eggs and sperm during fertilization, and early embryo development.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invo Bioscience (IVOB)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for Invo Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invo Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.