OLD Mission Capital LLC purchased a new stake in shares of SK Growth Opportunities Co. (NASDAQ:SKGRU – Get Rating) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm purchased 25,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $250,000.
SK Growth Opportunities Stock Down 0.1 %
NASDAQ:SKGRU opened at $10.06 on Friday. SK Growth Opportunities Co. has a 12 month low of $9.91 and a 12 month high of $10.14. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $10.05.
SK Growth Opportunities Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SK Growth Opportunities (SKGRU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SK Growth Opportunities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SK Growth Opportunities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.