PCCW Limited (OTCMKTS:PCWLF – Get Rating)’s share price rose 2.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.38 and last traded at $0.38. Approximately 1,411 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 19% from the average daily volume of 1,751 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.37.
PCCW Stock Up 2.7 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.43 and a 200 day moving average of $0.49.
PCCW Limited provides telecommunications and related services in Hong Kong, Mainland and other parts of China, Singapore, and internationally. The company's services include local telephony, local data and broadband, mobile, international telecommunications, and satellite-based and network-based telecommunications services; and outsourcing, consulting, and contact center services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PCCW (PCWLF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for PCCW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PCCW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.