Rennova Health, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RNVA – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,930,000 shares, a growth of 1,929,900.0% from the October 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 423,032,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Rennova Health Price Performance
Rennova Health has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $3.00.
Rennova Health (OTCMKTS:RNVA – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Monday, August 15th. The company reported ($0.11) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $3.61 million during the quarter.
About Rennova Health
Rennova Health, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides health care services in the United States. As of December 31, 2021, it owns one operating hospital in Oneida, Tennessee; an acute care hospital and a physician's practice in Jamestown, Tennessee; and a rural clinic in Williamsburg, Kentucky.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rennova Health (RNVA)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for Rennova Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rennova Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.