SMA Solar Technology (ETR:S92 – Get Rating) has been given a €52.00 ($52.00) price objective by equities researchers at Jefferies Financial Group in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, Borsen Zeitung reports. Jefferies Financial Group’s price objective would indicate a potential downside of 5.54% from the company’s previous close.
SMA Solar Technology Trading Down 3.2 %
Shares of S92 opened at €55.05 ($55.05) on Thursday. The business has a 50-day moving average of €48.25 and a 200 day moving average of €46.78. SMA Solar Technology has a fifty-two week low of €25.10 ($25.10) and a fifty-two week high of €61.00 ($61.00). The firm has a market cap of $1.91 billion and a P/E ratio of -68.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.43, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a current ratio of 1.98.
SMA Solar Technology Company Profile
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for SMA Solar Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMA Solar Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.