Stock analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Republic First Bancorp (NASDAQ:FRBK – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Saturday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the bank’s stock.
Separately, Piper Sandler cut their target price on Republic First Bancorp to $3.00 in a research report on Tuesday, November 1st.
Republic First Bancorp Stock Down 0.7 %
NASDAQ:FRBK opened at $2.70 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $172.22 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.18 and a beta of 0.97. Republic First Bancorp has a twelve month low of $2.53 and a twelve month high of $5.67. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.51.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Republic First Bancorp Company Profile
Republic First Bancorp, Inc operates as the holding company for Republic First Bank that provides a range of credit and depository banking products and services to individuals and businesses. It accepts consumer and commercial deposit, checking, interest-bearing demand, money market, savings, sweep, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Republic First Bancorp (FRBK)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Republic First Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Republic First Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.