WH Group Limited (OTCMKTS:WHGLY – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 99.9% from the October 15th total of 78,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 277,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
WH Group Trading Up 5.2 %
OTCMKTS WHGLY opened at $11.68 on Friday. WH Group has a 1 year low of $10.06 and a 1 year high of $15.84. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $12.31 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $13.71.
WH Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WH Group (WHGLY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for WH Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WH Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.