Renren Inc. (NYSE:RENN – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high on Friday . The stock traded as high as $33.48 and last traded at $33.30, with a volume of 7484 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $32.82.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com initiated coverage on Renren in a research note on Wednesday, October 12th. They set a “sell” rating for the company.
Renren Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $30.47 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $29.37.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Renren
Renren Inc engages in the software as a service business in the People's Republic of China. The company develops Chime, a software as a service platform that offers customer relationship management, intelligent data exchange webpage service, and team management solutions for real estate professionals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Renren (RENN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for Renren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renren and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.