Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. (OTCMKTS:AVLNF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 41,900 shares, a growth of 63.7% from the October 15th total of 25,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 263,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Avalon Advanced Materials Price Performance
OTCMKTS:AVLNF opened at $0.10 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 2.45, a quick ratio of 2.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03. Avalon Advanced Materials has a 52-week low of $0.07 and a 52-week high of $0.19. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.11 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.10.
About Avalon Advanced Materials
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avalon Advanced Materials (AVLNF)
- Alphabet Stock Offers a Rare Buying Opportunity
- Walt Disney Stock is Set to Reset Expectations
- Solar Battery Maker Enphase Clears Buy Point: Can Rally Hold?
- S&P 500 Component DexCom Set For Further Price, Earnings Growth
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
Receive News & Ratings for Avalon Advanced Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avalon Advanced Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.