Separately, Scotiabank reduced their price target on shares of Anaergia from C$18.00 to C$14.50 in a research report on Thursday, October 20th.
Anaergia Price Performance
ANRGF opened at $3.84 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $6.69 and a 200-day moving average of $6.11. Anaergia has a 1-year low of $3.84 and a 1-year high of $17.93.
Anaergia Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides solutions for the generation of renewable energy and conversion of waste to resources. The company offers anaerobic digestion technologies for the production of clean energy, fertilizers, and recycled water from waste streams. It offers wastewater resource recovery, municipal solid waste, and agri-food solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anaergia (ANRGF)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Anaergia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anaergia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.