Byron Energy Limited (ASX:BYE – Get Rating) insider Paul Young purchased 1,500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, November 10th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$0.14 ($0.09) per share, with a total value of A$202,500.00 ($135,906.04).
Byron Energy Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.11, a current ratio of 0.62 and a quick ratio of 0.56.
About Byron Energy
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Byron Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Byron Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.