Shares of Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CSIOY – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $90.77 and traded as high as $97.37. Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. shares last traded at $95.49, with a volume of 9 shares.
Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19, a current ratio of 3.30 and a quick ratio of 2.35. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $90.77 and a 200-day simple moving average of $94.05. The stock has a market cap of $2.38 billion, a P/E ratio of 18.54 and a beta of 0.76.
Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. Company Profile
Casio Computer Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells consumer, system equipment, and other products in Asia, Europe, Japan, North America, and internationally. Its Consumer segment offers watches, clocks, electronic dictionaries, electronic calculators, label printers, electronic musical instruments, digital cameras, etc.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. (CSIOY)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Casio Computer Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Casio Computer Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.