Electricité de France S.A. (OTCMKTS:ECIFF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 275,400 shares, an increase of 32.0% from the October 15th total of 208,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 393.4 days.
Electricité de France Stock Performance
Shares of ECIFF opened at $12.08 on Tuesday. Electricité de France has a twelve month low of $7.75 and a twelve month high of $15.02. The company has a 50 day moving average of $11.60 and a two-hundred day moving average of $10.61.
About Electricité de France
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Electricité de France (ECIFF)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Electricité de France Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electricité de France and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.