Separately, Raymond James cut their target price on HLS Therapeutics from C$28.00 to C$24.00 in a research note on Thursday, August 25th.
HLS Therapeutics Price Performance
Shares of HLS Therapeutics stock opened at $6.97 on Friday. HLS Therapeutics has a 12-month low of $6.32 and a 12-month high of $14.16. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $7.12 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $8.97.
About HLS Therapeutics
HLS Therapeutics Inc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, acquires and commercializes pharmaceutical products in the specialty central nervous system and cardiovascular (CV) markets in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company's product portfolio includes Clozaril, an atypical antipsychotic used in the treatment of schizophrenia; Vascepa, an icosapent ethyl capsules; and PERSERIS, an injectable risperidone product for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HLS Therapeutics (HLTRF)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for HLS Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HLS Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.