Innovent Biologics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IVBXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,160,600 shares, an increase of 11.5% from the October 15th total of 6,420,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,256.2 days.
Innovent Biologics Price Performance
OTCMKTS IVBXF opened at $4.33 on Tuesday. Innovent Biologics has a 52 week low of $2.29 and a 52 week high of $10.16. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $3.59 and a 200-day moving average of $3.69.
About Innovent Biologics
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovent Biologics (IVBXF)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Innovent Biologics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovent Biologics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.