Shares of Kontrol Technologies Corp. (OTCMKTS:KNRLF – Get Rating) were up 0.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$0.95 and last traded at C$0.90. Approximately 8,262 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 20,540 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.89.
Kontrol Technologies Trading Up 0.8 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is C$0.86 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.94.
About Kontrol Technologies
Kontrol Technologies Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides energy management, emission compliance, and air quality solutions and services in Canada and the United States. It offers turn-key solutions to building owners and asset managers in the commercial, industrial, and multi-residential sector, which include software to analyze the management of heating, cooling, and ventilation (HVAC) systems; design and engineering of improvements and/or retrofits; and ongoing mission critical services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kontrol Technologies (KNRLF)
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Kontrol Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kontrol Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.