Meta Data Limited (NYSE:AIU – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 91,900 shares, an increase of 11.5% from the October 15th total of 82,400 shares. Currently, 0.6% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 52,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.8 days.
Meta Data Stock Up 1.8 %
Shares of NYSE AIU opened at $1.12 on Tuesday. Meta Data has a 1 year low of $0.70 and a 1 year high of $11.25. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $1.05 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.28.
About Meta Data
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Meta Data (AIU)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Meta Data Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meta Data and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.