Mitsubishi Co. (OTCMKTS:MSBHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 855,800 shares, a drop of 19.6% from the October 15th total of 1,063,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 164.6 days.
Mitsubishi Stock Performance
Shares of MSBHF stock opened at $31.35 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $23.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.37 and a beta of 0.50. Mitsubishi has a 52-week low of $26.47 and a 52-week high of $39.00. The company has a quick ratio of 1.08, a current ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47. The company’s 50 day moving average is $29.05 and its 200 day moving average is $30.75.
Mitsubishi Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi (MSBHF)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.