Shares of Mohr Growth ETF (BATS:MOHR – Get Rating) traded down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $19.53 and last traded at $19.53. 18,972 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $19.55.
Mohr Growth ETF Trading Down 0.1 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $19.62 and a 200 day moving average price of $20.39.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mohr Growth ETF (MOHR)
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Mohr Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mohr Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.