Pure Multi-Family REIT LP (TSE:RUF.UN – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$10.10 and last traded at C$10.10. 57,735 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 200,635 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$10.07.
Pure Multi-Family REIT Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of C$784.44 million and a P/E ratio of 13.13. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.24, a current ratio of 0.66 and a quick ratio of 0.45. The company’s fifty day moving average is C$10.10.
Pure Multi-Family REIT Company Profile
Pure Multi-Family is a Canadian based, publicly traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to attractive, institutional quality U.S. multi-family real estate assets.
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.