Nippon Building Fund Incorporation (OTCMKTS:NBFJF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,100 shares, a growth of 20.3% from the October 15th total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 71.0 days.
Nippon Building Fund Incorporation Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:NBFJF opened at 5,500.00 on Tuesday. Nippon Building Fund Incorporation has a 12-month low of 5,500.00 and a 12-month high of 5,925.00.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group raised Nippon Building Fund Incorporation from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating and raised their price objective for the stock from 704,000.00 to 727,000.00 in a research note on Tuesday, September 27th.
Nippon Building Fund Incorporation Company Profile
NBF (Nippon Building Fund Inc) is Japan's largest real estate investment trust (J-REIT) which invests in office buildings primarily in Tokyo as well as nationwide. its objective is to source the solid growth of the stable revenues from its assets through exploitation of Mitsui Fudossan's know-how.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nippon Building Fund Incorporation (NBFJF)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Building Fund Incorporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Building Fund Incorporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.