SanBio Company Limited (OTCMKTS:SNBIF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,140,900 shares, a growth of 19.5% from the October 15th total of 954,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
SanBio Stock Down 3.3 %
SNBIF stock opened at 5.56 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of 8.94 and a 200 day simple moving average of 9.24. SanBio has a fifty-two week low of 5.56 and a fifty-two week high of 5.75.
SanBio Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SanBio (SNBIF)
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for SanBio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SanBio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.