Shares of Sigma Lithium Corporation (OTCMKTS:SGMLF – Get Rating) were up 0.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $8.11 and last traded at $8.00. Approximately 2,800 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 64% from the average daily volume of 7,771 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.97.
Sigma Lithium Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $8.00.
About Sigma Lithium
Sigma Lithium Corp. engages in the production a lithium property. It focuses its project in Minas Gerais. The firm also plans to build a world-class commercial-scale lithium concentration plant. The company was founded on April 30, 2018 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sigma Lithium (SGMLF)
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Sigma Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sigma Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.