Several other equities analysts have also commented on the company. TheStreet raised Startek from a d+ rating to a c- rating in a report on Friday, August 26th. Barrington Research reissued an outperform rating on shares of Startek in a report on Wednesday, October 5th.
Startek Stock Up 3.9 %
Shares of NYSE SRT opened at $3.18 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $128.09 million, a P/E ratio of 17.67 and a beta of 1.52. The company has a current ratio of 1.48, a quick ratio of 1.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59. Startek has a 12-month low of $2.60 and a 12-month high of $5.34. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $3.46 and its 200-day simple moving average is $3.46.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Startek
Startek Company Profile
StarTek, Inc, a business process outsourcing company, provides customer experience, digital transformation, and technology services in various markets. The company primarily offers customer engagement, omnichannel engagement, social media, customer intelligence analytics, work from home, and back-office services under the Startek and Aegis brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Startek (SRT)
- Wayfair Still Has Its Fair Share of Issues
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
Receive News & Ratings for Startek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Startek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.