Shares of West Shore Bank Corp. (OTCMKTS:WSSH – Get Rating) dropped 0.3% on Monday . The company traded as low as $30.40 and last traded at $30.40. Approximately 108 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 786 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.50.
West Shore Bank Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $30.75 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $31.41.
About West Shore Bank
West Shore Bank Corp. operates as the bank holding company for West Shore Bank that provides various banking products and services for individuals and businesses. The company accepts checking, saving, money market, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts. Its loan products include auto, recreational, personal term, commercial real estate, small business administration, municipal, business term, and home mortgage and equity loans; business lines of credit; and letters of credit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on West Shore Bank (WSSH)
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for West Shore Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Shore Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.