AJ Bell plc (LON:AJB – Get Rating) insider Roger Stott purchased 40 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, November 11th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 373 ($4.38) per share, with a total value of £149.20 ($175.32).
Roger Stott also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 11th, Roger Stott purchased 51 shares of AJ Bell stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 294 ($3.45) per share, with a total value of £149.94 ($176.19).
AJ Bell Trading Down 0.6 %
Shares of LON:AJB opened at GBX 362.80 ($4.26) on Wednesday. AJ Bell plc has a 12-month low of GBX 242.80 ($2.85) and a 12-month high of GBX 433.20 ($5.09). The company has a market capitalization of £1.49 billion and a PE ratio of 4,031.11. The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 303.60 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 291.24. The company has a current ratio of 7.75, a quick ratio of 7.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.70.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
About AJ Bell
AJ Bell plc, through its subsidiaries, operates investment platforms in the United Kingdom. The company offers AJ Bell Investcentre, which provides a suite of products, services, investment solutions, and online tools for regulated financial advisers and wealth managers to help them manage retail customers' portfolio; and AJ Bell Youinvest, an investment platform proposition that include investment solutions through in-house funds, ready-made portfolios, and guidance through the AJ Bell funds list to execution-only retail customers, as well as cash savings solutions.
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for AJ Bell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AJ Bell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.