Japan Display Inc. (OTCMKTS:JNNDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 8,171,500 shares, a drop of 8.9% from the October 15th total of 8,966,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 10,214.4 days.
Japan Display Price Performance
Japan Display stock opened at $0.35 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.38 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.45. Japan Display has a 52 week low of $0.29 and a 52 week high of $0.54.
Japan Display Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Display (JNNDF)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Display Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Display and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.