Kerry Group plc (OTCMKTS:KRYAF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 276,500 shares, an increase of 7.7% from the October 15th total of 256,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 110.6 days.
Kerry Group Price Performance
KRYAF stock opened at $94.44 on Wednesday. Kerry Group has a 1 year low of $85.00 and a 1 year high of $132.25. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $91.54 and its 200 day moving average price is $98.65.
About Kerry Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kerry Group (KRYAF)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for Kerry Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kerry Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.