Kits Eyecare Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KTYCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a decline of 12.5% from the October 15th total of 1,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 14.0 days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Scotiabank lowered their target price on Kits Eyecare from C$5.00 to C$3.50 in a report on Friday, August 12th.
Kits Eyecare Stock Performance
OTCMKTS KTYCF opened at $2.07 on Wednesday. Kits Eyecare has a 52 week low of $1.33 and a 52 week high of $2.49. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $1.92 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.88.
About Kits Eyecare
Kits Eyecare Ltd. operates a digital eyecare platform for eyes in the United States and Canada. The company manufactures progressive and contact lenses, eyeglasses, and frames under the KITS brand, as well as distributes eyewear products of various brands. It operates through a network of optical e-commerce websites, including KITS.com, KITS.ca, OptiContacts.com, and ContactsExpress.ca.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kits Eyecare (KTYCF)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
Receive News & Ratings for Kits Eyecare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kits Eyecare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.