Separately, Jefferies Financial Group began coverage on shares of Merck KGaA in a research report on Monday, July 25th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the company currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of $252.50.
Merck KGaA Price Performance
MKGAY opened at $38.36 on Monday. Merck KGaA has a fifty-two week low of $32.53 and a fifty-two week high of $42.02. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $38.36 and a 200 day simple moving average of $38.36.
About Merck KGaA
Merck KGaA is a science and technology company, which engages in the manufacture of pharmaceutical and chemical products. It operates through the following sectors: Healthcare, Life Science, Performance Materials and Corporate and Other. The Healthcare sector discovers, develops, and produces prescription medicines used to treat cancer, multiple sclerosis, and infertility.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Merck KGaA (MKGAY)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for Merck KGaA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Merck KGaA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.