ProShares Ultra Nasdaq Cloud Computing ETF (NASDAQ:SKYU – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 4.8% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $14.00 and last traded at $13.79. 2,437 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 33% from the average session volume of 3,649 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.16.
ProShares Ultra Nasdaq Cloud Computing ETF Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $13.28 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $16.08.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares Ultra Nasdaq Cloud Computing ETF (SKYU)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares Ultra Nasdaq Cloud Computing ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares Ultra Nasdaq Cloud Computing ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.