StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “strong-buy” rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Tarena International Stock Performance
Shares of TEDU stock opened at $4.54 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $5.58 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.05. Tarena International has a 52-week low of $1.46 and a 52-week high of $8.25. The firm has a market capitalization of $51.39 million, a P/E ratio of -4.32 and a beta of -0.63.
Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, August 16th. The business services provider reported $0.64 earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $96.87 million for the quarter.
Tarena International Company Profile
Tarena International, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides professional education services through full-time and part-time classes under the Tarena brand in the People's Republic of China. It operates through two segments, Adult Professional Education and Childhood & Adolescent Quality Education Services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tarena International (TEDU)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
Receive News & Ratings for Tarena International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarena International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.