Walleye Trading LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Acri Capital Acquisition Co. (OTCMKTS:ACACU – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 54,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $540,000.
Acri Capital Acquisition Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ACACU opened at $10.05 on Wednesday. Acri Capital Acquisition Co. has a one year low of $9.94 and a one year high of $10.15. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.02 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.78.
Acri Capital Acquisition Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acri Capital Acquisition (ACACU)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for Acri Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acri Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.