Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI):
- 11/15/2022 – Karyopharm Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/7/2022 – Karyopharm Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/4/2022 – Karyopharm Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $7.00.
- 11/4/2022 – Karyopharm Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at SVB Leerink LLC from $5.00 to $6.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2022 – Karyopharm Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Stock Up 2.4 %
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics stock opened at $5.63 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $456.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.94 and a beta of -0.13. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.06 and a 200-day simple moving average of $5.17. Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $4.00 and a fifty-two week high of $14.73.
Institutional Trading of Karyopharm Therapeutics
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the company. Mackenzie Financial Corp raised its position in shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics by 15.8% during the third quarter. Mackenzie Financial Corp now owns 13,806 shares of the company’s stock worth $75,000 after purchasing an additional 1,884 shares during the period. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co NY raised its position in shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics by 73.9% during the third quarter. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co NY now owns 4,622 shares of the company’s stock worth $25,000 after purchasing an additional 1,964 shares during the period. Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics during the first quarter worth $385,000. Northern Trust Corp raised its position in shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics by 0.5% during the second quarter. Northern Trust Corp now owns 768,098 shares of the company’s stock worth $3,463,000 after purchasing an additional 3,763 shares during the period. Finally, Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank raised its position in shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics by 78.0% during the first quarter. Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank now owns 10,641 shares of the company’s stock worth $78,000 after purchasing an additional 4,664 shares during the period. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 84.66% of the company’s stock.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc, a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes drugs directed against nuclear export for the treatment of cancer and other diseases. The company discovers, develops, and commercializes novel and Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) compounds function by binding with and inhibiting the nuclear export protein XPO1.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.