ALPS Clean Energy ETF (NYSEARCA:ACES – Get Rating) fell 1.4% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $55.68 and last traded at $56.22. 71,189 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 31% from the average session volume of 103,709 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.00.
ALPS Clean Energy ETF Trading Down 1.4 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $56.39 and a 200 day moving average price of $55.09.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ALPS Clean Energy ETF (ACES)
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for ALPS Clean Energy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALPS Clean Energy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.