Blackstone Minerals Limited (OTCMKTS:BLSTF – Get Rating) shares traded down 10% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. 15,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 54% from the average session volume of 32,340 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
Blackstone Minerals Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.12 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.15.
About Blackstone Minerals
Blackstone Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company primarily explores for nickel, cobalt, copper, gold, platinum, and palladium deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Gold Bridge project, which covers an area of 367 square kilometers located in the British Columbia, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blackstone Minerals (BLSTF)
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Blackstone Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blackstone Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.