Shares of First Trust Germany AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEARCA:FGM – Get Rating) fell 2.1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $33.95 and last traded at $33.95. 17 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 8,997 shares. The stock had previously closed at $34.68.
First Trust Germany AlphaDEX Fund Trading Down 2.1 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $31.04 and a 200 day simple moving average of $34.44.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Germany AlphaDEX Fund (FGM)
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Germany AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Germany AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.