Global X FinTech Thematic ETF (NYSEARCA:FINX – Get Rating)’s share price was down 4.1% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $20.44 and last traded at $20.53. Approximately 117,599 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average daily volume of 288,407 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.40.
Global X FinTech Thematic ETF Trading Down 4.1 %
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $21.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $22.93.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X FinTech Thematic ETF (FINX)
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Global X FinTech Thematic ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X FinTech Thematic ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.