Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:GSPY – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 0.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $21.84 and last traded at $21.87. 3,181 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 13,861 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.04.
Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $20.85 and a 200-day moving average price of $21.54.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF (GSPY)
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.