Separately, BMO Capital Markets increased their target price on shares of Guardian Capital Group from C$40.00 to C$41.00 in a research report on Monday.
Guardian Capital Group Price Performance
Guardian Capital Group stock opened at $20.89 on Tuesday. Guardian Capital Group has a twelve month low of $18.08 and a twelve month high of $35.15. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $20.01 and a 200-day moving average price of $23.14.
Guardian Capital Group Company Profile
Guardian Capital Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified financial services company in Canada and internationally. The company operates through Investment management, Wealth management, Corporate activities and investment segments. The Investment management segment provides investment management services provided to clients.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guardian Capital Group (GCAAF)
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Guardian Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guardian Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.