Great Wall Motor Company Limited (OTCMKTS:GWLLF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,087,900 shares, a growth of 10.8% from the October 15th total of 12,714,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 640.4 days.
Great Wall Motor Stock Up 11.9 %
GWLLF stock opened at $1.32 on Thursday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.16 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.49. Great Wall Motor has a 12-month low of $0.87 and a 12-month high of $4.76.
About Great Wall Motor
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Wall Motor (GWLLF)
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Great Wall Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Wall Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.