SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:WKLY – Get Rating) shares were down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $46.60 and last traded at $46.60. Approximately 596 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 2,003 shares. The stock had previously closed at $46.79.
SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $43.36 and a 200-day moving average price of $44.94.
Institutional Trading of SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC acquired a new position in shares of SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:WKLY – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 13,416 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $680,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned about 6.71% of SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (WKLY)
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.