Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VTWG – Get Rating)’s share price was down 1.8% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $164.23 and last traded at $164.63. Approximately 18,201 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 20% from the average daily volume of 22,758 shares. The stock had previously closed at $167.70.
Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $158.58 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $159.69.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF (VTWG)
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.