Shares of Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index ETF (NYSEARCA:VGSH – Get Rating) were up 0% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $57.89 and last traded at $57.85. Approximately 5,808,780 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 76% from the average daily volume of 3,298,647 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.84.
Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index ETF Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $57.78 and its 200-day moving average price is $58.47.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index ETF (VGSH)
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.